If your website isn’t showing up on the first page of Google, Bing or Yahoo search results,
you are invisible to millions of potential customers.
A strong SEO strategy will help your website rank higher on the search engine results page, making your website visible to the people who are searching for your brand, product, or service.
Search engine visibility is critical to boosting visits to your website, increasing brand awareness and gaining higher sales and profits.
In addition, a high visibility pays dividends over time. A high ranking on Google’s search engine page will attract local customers without you having to throw money into advertising – you can now use that money to grow other parts of your business.
How important is it to be listed on Google’s first page?
Here are some facts about how the position on Google’s search engine results page can affect your success:
- According to a study on Google search queries by Advanced Web Ranking: The first 5 results accounted for 67.60% of all the clicks and the results from listings 6 to 10 accounted for only 3.73%.
- A Cornell University study on search behavior used eye-tracking to determine attention distribution. According to this study 56.36% of all clicks went to the number one top ranked website.
92 percent of all traffic to Google search stays on the first page.
Is your site set up correctly for the search engines?
If you believe that your website has good content, but is still not appearing in a strong position in the search engines, than you may want a thorough SEO audit to identify the reasons behind this. It is very possible that technical issues are preventing your site from effectively signally your content to the crawlers.
Common Problems that can Sabotage your SEO:
- Weak or thin content
- Using iFrames
- Using a site built with Flash
- Black hat penalties
- Duplicate content
- Pages with minimal text
- Downtime and slow loading pages
- Incorrect settings in the robots.txt file
- Wrong HTTP status code
- W3C errors
- Wrong use of “no-follow” meta tags
- Incorrect settings in WordPress
- Password locked pages
- Incorrect or missing re-directs
- Canonical issues
Other costly mistakes could be incorrect settings in the robots file, wrong use of “no-follow” meta tags, bad privacy settings in WordPress, password locked pages, recently changed urls, hidden malware, issues with loading speed, hosting problems, missing redirects, faulty or missing canonical tags…
We offer a quick and thorough analysis to determine exactly what the issues are and we will explain clearly how you can resolve each one.
ORDER YOUR FULL SEO ANALYSIS FROM MINOTAUR
We will produce a multi-page illustrated pdf detailing EVERYTHING about your current website and advise you on the best methods to resolve your issues.
Our Full Analysis Report checks absolutely everything to ensure optimum performance, speed, security, and SEO:
- Desktop Rendering – Does your site work correctly using different browsers?
- Mobile Optimization – Is your website best optimized for mobile browsing?
- Site Expiration – What is the date that your domain name expires?
- URL optimization – Are your URLs descriptive and clean (static not dynamic)?
- W3c Validity – Do you have any syntax errors that can make your website difficult for search engines to index?
- Sitemap – Is your sitemap set up so that all of your URLs resolve to a 200 status code?
- Robots Txt – Are you restricting access of search engine to specific directories and pages?
- .Htaccess – Is your .htaccess file built correctly and securely?
- Http Response Headers – Are your Http Headers correctly re-directing your pages?
- Redirects – Are your pages re-directing to the correct locations?
- 404 – Do you have any 404 (error) pages that can be better resolved?
- Crawl Errors – Is Google able to crawl all of your pages?
- Other Errors – Are there other errors on your site?
- Broken Links – Are all of your links resolving correctly?
- Flash/Iframes – Are you using Flash content which cannot be properly indexed by search engines?
- WWW Resolve – Search engines consider URLs with and without “www” as two different websites. Have you re-directed your domain name from it’s non-preferred domain and informed Google?
- Rel=”Canonical” – Are you using canonical tags to eliminate duplicate content within your own site?
- Images – Are your images optimized for best appearance and fast loading?
- Image Alt Tags – Do all of your images have an alt tag that is relevant to the image content?
- Internal Linking – Do you have a healthy internal linking structure?
- Favicon – Is your favicon optimized for multiple devices?
- Language – Did you declare the language the site uses?
- Custom 404 Page – Do you have a custom 404 page?
- Printability – Do you use a CSS style sheet to remove unnecessary designs and images for users that wish to print pages from your site?
- Responsiveness – Is your website ‘responsive’ (able to be viewed effectively on multiple devices)?
- Referer Spam – Are you blocking referrer spam – like ‘Semalt’ & ‘Buttons-for-Website’ – that are affecting your Analytics bounce rate?
- Load Time – How long does it take on average for your site to load?
- Mobile Load Time -How long does it take on average for your site to load on mobile devices?
- Page Size – Are your page sizes affecting the speed of your website?
- Image Optimization – Are your using the correct image file types and compressing the images?
- Minification – Are you combining and compressing your files?
- Browser Caching – Are you leveraging browser caching so that fewer requests are being made to the server?
- WordPress Plug-Ins – Are your plug-ins updated and secure?
- Spam Block – Is your site blacklisted in the Spammer Directory?
- Trust Indicators – Is your site blacklisted by any reputation services (like WOT)?
- Safe Browsing – Is there any malware on your site?
- Libwww-Perl Access – Are you enhancing security by blocking User-agent Libwww-perl Botnet scripts?
- Directory Browsing – Are you enhancing security by preventing visitors from accessing your directory
- Email Privacy – Do you use plain text email addresses (which are likely to be spammed)?
- Server Signature – Do you enhance security by turning off the server signature?
- Domain Name – Do you have a good domain name?
- Title Tags – Are your titles using appropriate keywords?
- Duplicate Title Tags – Are your titles unique for each page?
- Meta Descriptions -Are your descriptions unique for each page and optimal for the SERP appearance?
- Meta Keywords – Are your meta-keywords unique and appropriate for each page ?
- SERP (Search Engine Results Page) Appearance – What does the Search Engine Result for your site look like?
- Geo Meta Tags – Do you have accurate location tags for the search engines to crawl?
- Micro-formats – Do you have semantic markup for better structuring the data to be submitted to the search engines?
- XML Sitemap – Do you have an optimized XML sitemap which allows the search engines to crawl the site more intelligently?
- URL Re-Write – Are your URLs SEO-friendly ?
- Anchor Text – Is your anchor text optimized?
- Alt Text On Images -Is alt text being used on all your images so that they can appear in Google Images search results?
- Headings – Do you use keywords appropriately in the headings, particularly in the first level (H1) tag?
- Badges – Do you use badges to give your site authority?
- Testimonials – Are you showing testimonials to give your product or service affirmation?
- Conversion Forms – Are you using forms effectively to convert your visitors into clients?
- Top Pages – What are your top visited pages?
- Duplicate Content – Are there duplicate content issues affecting your rankings?
- Total Words On Page – Do you have enough words on each page for effective SEO?
- Internal Links – Are your internal links showing a healthy site architecture to the search engines?
- Analytics – Are you tracking your visitors with an analytics service like Google Analytics?
- Blog – Are you publishing a blog as a way to attract visitors and boost SEO?
- Review Sites – Are you appearing on the Review sites (like Yelp?) in a positive way?
- Social Sites – Are you using social networks to claim your brand and influence your search engine rankings?
- Local Listings – Are you listed in local directories so your immediate community can find you?
- Directory Listings – Are you listed in multiple directories to increase your website visibility?
- Google+ Publisher – Do you use authorship markup to ensure that your company is featured in the search engine results?
- Open Graph Protocol – Do you use Facebook’s Open Graph Protocol ?
- Domain Authority – What is the current domain authority of your site?
- Page Authority – What is the current page authority of your pages?
- Google Page Rank – What is the current Google Page rank for your pages?
- Traffic Estimations – What is the estimated web traffic for your site?
- Search Engine Indexed Pages – How many of your pages have the search engines indexed?
- Top-Ranked Competitors Websites for Keyword – Who are your top ranked competitors for your search terms?
- Keyword Consistency -Are you using the most important keywords consistently in your content, title, description, H titles, internal links anchor text and backlink anchor text?
- Keywords Currently Ranking – Which keywords are you currently ranking for?
- Search Queries – How effective are your keywords for driving traffic to your site?
- Backlinks – What are the backlinks pointing to your website from other websites?
- Other factors – There are many more things that we will check and repair in order to make your site perform at the highest level.
ORDER YOUR FULL SEO ANALYSIS FROM MINOTAUR
A website optimized for “local SEO” will appear when a nearby user is searching for keywords that are relevant to your business.
An effective website for attracting clients in your local area requires a strong optimization for Local SEO .
Adding code and structured data to certain elements on your website will send signals to the crawlers like your precise physical location, which can increase your chances of appearing when a user is searching for nearby solutions.
If you think that your website is not appearing in the proper position on the search engine pages for local searches, than you may want to consider our Local SEO service.
ORDER YOUR LOCAL SEO ENHANCEMENT SERVICE FROM MINOTAUR
Our local SEO plan highlights your business’s location in a number of ways.
Tools like structured data, schema codes and meta-geo tags help the search engines identify your exact location. Other beacons like a mapping application, a list of the places you serve and local reviews are also strong indicators to identify your locality
To further enhance the location signal, we build and submit optimized listings to multiple online directories that cater to your specific geographical areas. We ensure that you are listed widely, consistently and accurately on these sites as well as on Google, Bing, and Yahoo’s local listings.
Wouldn’t you want to see your business appearing at the top of the search engine results page for potential clients in your immediate area?
We offer an effective and focused Local SEO solution that will greatly increase your visibility in local searches
Earning a name in your local area by providing a high level of client satisfaction should be your #1 priority. While you work to become a vital local resource, we help by making your website a strong competitor in the local search engine results.
Factors that help a website’s appearance in a local search:
- Business name, address, and phone number on every page of your site
- Business name, address, and phone number are crawlable (not an image)
- City and state in the h heading tag
- City and state in the image alt tags
- City and state in the landing page title
- City and state in your url
- Discounts or coupons for locals on site and/or offered in local directories
- Embedded map of your business address from Google Maps on your “Contact Us” page
- Keyword phrase using combinations like city + keyword
- KML file in the root of your site.
- Location correctly defined in Google Maps.
- Location name in title tags on your website.
- Optimized & accurate listing on Bing Places.
- Optimized & accurate listing on Google My Business page.
- Optimized & accurate listing on Yahoo Local.
- Optimized, accurate & consistent listings in relevant local directories
- Optimized, accurate & consistent listings in relevant service specific directories
- Proximity of your address to the searcher’s location
- Quantity of reviews from authority sites (e.g. Yelp, Google+, Angie’s List…)
- References to your location mentioned in content of your website
- Structured data, schema codes and meta-geo tags for your location
- Transit directions to your business address (using a service like Hopstop).
Benefits of our local SEO services:
If you are looking to attract clients from your immediate area, a strong Local SEO strategy is important.
- We will get you a ranking on the 1st page of Google for searches of your location & service*
- Your website will see more visitors
- Your business will receive more phone calls
- Your leads and sales will increase
*This cannot be guaranteed by us or any SEO firm, but we stand on our record of verifiable successes and promise to do our best to attain this goal.
Or Call: (626)788-1-SEO | Email: [email protected]